Tokyo & Niseko, since 2010
We respect your privacy in a quiet environment
Français, English, 日本語
Ferrari Challenge osteopath Click here
In my clinical experience, I take care of all kind of patients:
- International athlete and amateur: motor sport, soccer, yoga, dance, snowboard, ski, rugby, running, martial arts...
- Sport injury, increase recovery and performance
- Sprain, tendinitis, fracture, muscle spasms, concussion, car crash, whiplash
- Loss of flexibility, loss of focus, loss of balance
- on the field or at the clinic
- low back pain, neck pain, headache
- recover from long flight
- Posture, accuracy, Focus, stress
- Chronic pain, tendinitis
- Pregnancy: to prepare the birth, to reduce side effects of pregnancy, to rebalance pelvic, back pain
- Periods and premenstrual pain, migraine, Fertility disorder
- injury, scoliosis, growth, medical issue
- behavior disorder, loss of confidence
- Posture: chronic shoulder pain, neck pain, back pain, knee pain, frozen shoulder, headache, migraine
- Professional and personal stress, sleeping disorder
- Digestive trouble, acid reflux
- Neurological, hormonal, immune system disbalance
- Help to manage heavy medical treatment, post-surgery
A session is
A thorough interview about injury, medical history, stress, occupation, daily life habits. Then, we test the whole body: joints, muscles, organs, skull, posture...
Then, we apply an individual treatment depending on our diagnosis and the personality of patient. Our techniques can be direct manipulation like "cracking", stretch, or very gentle like massage, facia, craniosacral or biodynamic. From a full body chiropractic adjustment to a very soft and gentle treatment, You + me define the treatment.
Finally, we propose advices or exercises to emphasize the treatment and to avoid symptoms coming back.
The number of session depends on the individual, most of the time, it takes between 1 to 3 sessions for clear improvement.
I received my "DO" licence in France, where it takes 5 years, including 3 years of clinical training, and follows the World Health Organization requirements. I am member of the France America osteopathy society SOFA